U.S. media mogul Oprah Winfrey says she was not offended by her film co-star
Terrence Howard's recent praise of her breasts.
Winfrey and Howard share a love scene in the upcoming big-screen drama "The Butler."
"Oprah and I had such chemistry. She's such a lovely, voluptuous woman," Howard told MovieFanatic.com. "She's very, very, very beautiful, and that was wonderful."
He also was widely quoted complimenting her "tig ol' bitties."
"It was supposed to be like a little scene and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene," Winfrey said in a recent interview on the "Steve Harvey" chat show.
"I heard he was on Twitter the other day talking about my 'breasteses,'" she said."Some people called me saying that they all were offended and I go, 'Well, I do have big breasteses.'"
Winfrey's other film credits include "The Color Purple," "Beloved" and "The Princess and the Frog."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response