U.S. media mogul Oprah Winfrey says she was not offended by her film co-star
Terrence Howard's recent praise of her breasts.
Winfrey and Howard share a love scene in the upcoming big-screen drama "The Butler."
"Oprah and I had such chemistry. She's such a lovely, voluptuous woman," Howard told MovieFanatic.com. "She's very, very, very beautiful, and that was wonderful."
He also was widely quoted complimenting her "tig ol' bitties."
"It was supposed to be like a little scene and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene," Winfrey said in a recent interview on the "Steve Harvey" chat show.
"I heard he was on Twitter the other day talking about my 'breasteses,'" she said."Some people called me saying that they all were offended and I go, 'Well, I do have big breasteses.'"
Winfrey's other film credits include "The Color Purple," "Beloved" and "The Princess and the Frog."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed