U.S. media mogul Oprah Winfrey says she was not offended by her film co-star
Terrence Howard's recent praise of her breasts.
Winfrey and Howard share a love scene in the upcoming big-screen drama "The Butler."
"Oprah and I had such chemistry. She's such a lovely, voluptuous woman," Howard told MovieFanatic.com. "She's very, very, very beautiful, and that was wonderful."
He also was widely quoted complimenting her "tig ol' bitties."
"It was supposed to be like a little scene and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene," Winfrey said in a recent interview on the "Steve Harvey" chat show.
"I heard he was on Twitter the other day talking about my 'breasteses,'" she said."Some people called me saying that they all were offended and I go, 'Well, I do have big breasteses.'"
Winfrey's other film credits include "The Color Purple," "Beloved" and "The Princess and the Frog."
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row