Canadian pop star Justin Bieber got six speeding tickets while driving a
Lamborghini Avendator during his stay in Dubai, officials said.
Gulf News reported the 19-year-old singer was caught by radar cameras speeding and driving recklessly while he was in town to perform concerts last Saturday and Sunday.
The tickets are expected to total about $1,000, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields