Canadian pop star Justin Bieber got six speeding tickets while driving a
Lamborghini Avendator during his stay in Dubai, officials said.
Gulf News reported the 19-year-old singer was caught by radar cameras speeding and driving recklessly while he was in town to perform concerts last Saturday and Sunday.
The tickets are expected to total about $1,000, the report said.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change