Jodi Arias has been convicted by a jury in Phoenix of first-degree murder in the
stabbing and shooting death of her ex-lover, Travis Alexander.
The next phase of the case will be to determine any aggravating circumstances and whether Arias, 28, who maintained she killed Alexander in self-defense, should be put to death.
The jury received the case Friday after a sensational, four-month trial in which the couple's sex lives were laid out in detail.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power