Jodi Arias has been convicted by a jury in Phoenix of first-degree murder in the
stabbing and shooting death of her ex-lover, Travis Alexander.
The next phase of the case will be to determine any aggravating circumstances and whether Arias, 28, who maintained she killed Alexander in self-defense, should be put to death.
The jury received the case Friday after a sensational, four-month trial in which the couple's sex lives were laid out in detail.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law