Jodi Arias has been convicted by a jury in Phoenix of first-degree murder in the
stabbing and shooting death of her ex-lover, Travis Alexander.
The next phase of the case will be to determine any aggravating circumstances and whether Arias, 28, who maintained she killed Alexander in self-defense, should be put to death.
The jury received the case Friday after a sensational, four-month trial in which the couple's sex lives were laid out in detail.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day