Jodi Arias has been convicted by a jury in Phoenix of first-degree murder in the
stabbing and shooting death of her ex-lover, Travis Alexander.
The next phase of the case will be to determine any aggravating circumstances and whether Arias, 28, who maintained she killed Alexander in self-defense, should be put to death.
The jury received the case Friday after a sensational, four-month trial in which the couple's sex lives were laid out in detail.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future