Jodi Arias has been convicted by a jury in Phoenix of first-degree murder in the
stabbing and shooting death of her ex-lover, Travis Alexander.
The next phase of the case will be to determine any aggravating circumstances and whether Arias, 28, who maintained she killed Alexander in self-defense, should be put to death.
The jury received the case Friday after a sensational, four-month trial in which the couple's sex lives were laid out in detail.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison