NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Warner Music Group Corp. will release its financial results on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2013 and will hold an earnings update conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To access the conference call, please dial 888-790-6706 or 517-623-4984. The passcode for the call is "Warner Music." We suggest you call in 10 minutes prior to the start time. You will be able to replay the conference call up until Friday, June 14, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET by dialing 800-873-2067 or 203-369-4008. The call will also be available via webcast at www.wmg.com.
About Warner Music Group
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports