AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Today is launch day for Volkswagen Canada. Rather than a new car, however, it is the launch of their official blog.
The world of social media grows bigger every day, and Volkswagen has been an active participant since day one. With this blog, they have created a platform to share all of the latest news and events within the world of Volkswagen from all over Canada and the world.
Every month, a new blog will be set in motion by one of many "Volkswagen Experts" who will do their best to inform and entertain, as well as stimulate further conversation.
Volkswagen Canada's Director of Marketing, Peter Blackwell, has the honour of hosting the first of the series. As it continues, a different message, from a different voice, will appear each month.
Let us know how we are doing. Visit us at vw.ca/blog.
About Volkswagen Canada:
Founded in 1952 and celebrating its 60th year in the country, Volkswagen Canada is headquartered in Ajax, Ontario. It is the largest volume European automotive nameplate in Canada, and sells the Golf, Golf Wagon, Golf GTI, Beetle, Jetta, Eos, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Routan, and Touareg through 136 independent Canadian Dealers. It is the leader in affordable TDI Clean Diesel vehicle sales in Canada, and forms part of Volkswagen Group Canada Inc., a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Volkswagen is one of the world's largest producers of passenger cars and is Europe's largest automaker.
Visit Volkswagen Canada online at Volkswagen.ca.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief