AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Today is launch day for Volkswagen Canada. Rather than a new car, however, it is the launch of their official blog.
The world of social media grows bigger every day, and Volkswagen has been an active participant since day one. With this blog, they have created a platform to share all of the latest news and events within the world of Volkswagen from all over Canada and the world.
Every month, a new blog will be set in motion by one of many "Volkswagen Experts" who will do their best to inform and entertain, as well as stimulate further conversation.
Volkswagen Canada's Director of Marketing, Peter Blackwell, has the honour of hosting the first of the series. As it continues, a different message, from a different voice, will appear each month.
Let us know how we are doing. Visit us at vw.ca/blog.
About Volkswagen Canada:
Founded in 1952 and celebrating its 60th year in the country, Volkswagen Canada is headquartered in Ajax, Ontario. It is the largest volume European automotive nameplate in Canada, and sells the Golf, Golf Wagon, Golf GTI, Beetle, Jetta, Eos, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Routan, and Touareg through 136 independent Canadian Dealers. It is the leader in affordable TDI Clean Diesel vehicle sales in Canada, and forms part of Volkswagen Group Canada Inc., a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Volkswagen is one of the world's largest producers of passenger cars and is Europe's largest automaker.
Visit Volkswagen Canada online at Volkswagen.ca.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'