VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Teck Resources Limited's (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") President and CEO, Don Lindsay, will be presenting at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Metals, Mining & Steel conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 4:45 a.m. Eastern/1:45 a.m. Pacific time. The investor presentation will include information on company strategy, financial performance and outlook for the company's business units.
The presentation will be webcast through the following link at: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/hjk4fz8q. The replay will be available approximately one hour after the presentation and is accessible for 90 days.
Alternatively, the webcast with supporting slides will be available on Teck's homepage at: www.teck.com.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK.
Teck Resources Limited - Investor Contact
Vice President, Investor Relations and Strategic Analysis
Teck Resources Limited - Media Contact
Senior Communications Specialist
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response