BILLINGS, MT -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- STILLWATER MINING COMPANY (NYSE: SWC) (TSX: SWC.U) announced today that Francis R. McAllister, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be speaking at the Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, May 9, 2013. The presentation will begin at approximately 2:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast of Mr. McAllister's remarks may be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website (www.stillwatermining.com).
About Stillwater Mining Company
Stillwater Mining Company is the only U.S. producer of palladium and platinum and is the largest primary producer of platinum group metals outside of South Africa and the Russian Federation. The Company's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC.U. Information on Stillwater Mining can be found at its website: www.stillwatermining.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire