BILLINGS, MT -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- STILLWATER MINING COMPANY (NYSE: SWC) (TSX: SWC.U) announced today that Francis R. McAllister, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be speaking at the Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, May 9, 2013. The presentation will begin at approximately 2:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast of Mr. McAllister's remarks may be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website (www.stillwatermining.com).
About Stillwater Mining Company
Stillwater Mining Company is the only U.S. producer of palladium and platinum and is the largest primary producer of platinum group metals outside of South Africa and the Russian Federation. The Company's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC.U. Information on Stillwater Mining can be found at its website: www.stillwatermining.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses