BILLINGS, MT -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- STILLWATER MINING COMPANY (NYSE: SWC) (TSX: SWC.U) announced today that Francis R. McAllister, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be speaking at the Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, May 9, 2013. The presentation will begin at approximately 2:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast of Mr. McAllister's remarks may be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website (www.stillwatermining.com).
About Stillwater Mining Company
Stillwater Mining Company is the only U.S. producer of palladium and platinum and is the largest primary producer of platinum group metals outside of South Africa and the Russian Federation. The Company's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC.U. Information on Stillwater Mining can be found at its website: www.stillwatermining.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?