BILLINGS, MT -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- STILLWATER MINING COMPANY (NYSE: SWC) (TSX: SWC.U) announced today that Francis R. McAllister, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be speaking at the Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, May 9, 2013. The presentation will begin at approximately 2:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast of Mr. McAllister's remarks may be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website (www.stillwatermining.com).
About Stillwater Mining Company
Stillwater Mining Company is the only U.S. producer of palladium and platinum and is the largest primary producer of platinum group metals outside of South Africa and the Russian Federation. The Company's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWC.U. Information on Stillwater Mining can be found at its website: www.stillwatermining.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid