M The "El Paso. It's All Good" billboard campaign was finally revealed
this morning and it appears it was all just for fun.
After weeks of mystery, the billboards that have slowly revealed a message, were finished this morning and are unveiling an interactive game.
The phrase "El Paso. It's All Good." was revealed on billboards today around the city and on advertisements on elpasotimes.com.
Clicking on the advertisement or going to itsallgoodep.com will take you to a section of the El Paso Convention and Visitors Bureau website for details of the interactive game.
Residents can sign up through social media to become a "digital ambassador" for El Paso.
According to the website, the game rules are:
1. Sign up through a social media network.
2. Look for emails with official content.
3. Earn points by sharing the official content.
4. Gain enough points for prizes.
The website indicates the May prize package is two 2013 Neon Desert Music Festival tickets and a $50 gift certificate to Oasis Bistro and Lounge.
A press conference is expected today at 10:30 a.m. to explain more contest and campaign details.
(c)2013 the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas)
Visit the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas) at www.elpasotimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March