ROMFORD, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Incorrect postcode, incomplete address or premises details all add up to returned letters, lost mail and delayed delivery. This results in missed business opportunities, delayed payments and reduced customer satisfaction.
Advanced mailing software
Neopost's advanced address accuracy software ensures your customer database and mailing files match the most recent Royal Mail PAF files. This cuts costs by reducing returned mail and saves money as it allows you to take advantage of Royal Mail discounts for volume mailings.
Minimise post waste - maximise post budget
Address hygiene software helps to prepare accurately addressed mailings faster and more easily.
Improve mail preparation
- Address accuracy software automates and simplifies the preparation and sorting of mailings. The use of wizards and templates makes sorting mail easy for everyone.
- Software easily standardises address formats to comply with Royal Mail requirements. The software appends/amends any missing postal data ensuring your mail is delivered to the correct address.
Make postage savings
- Achieve additional discounts of up to 23.5 % of Franked prices. The software sorts and formats addresses so you can qualify for Royal Mail Business Mail discounts for bulk mailings.
- Reduce the amount of undeliverable mail to save you money on wasted postage and materials
- Better deliverability improves the results of direct mail campaigns
- Ensure that important invoices or shipments delivered correctly
Neopost offer a free data health check (maximum of 60,000 records) to find out more visit www.neopost.co.uk.
Neopost is the European leader and number two world-wide supplier of mailing solutions. It has a direct presence in 29 countries, with 5,900 employees and annual sales of EUR1,070 billion in 2012. Its products and services are sold in more than 90 countries, and the Group has become a key player in the markets for mailroom equipment and logistics solutions. Neopost supplies the most technologically advanced solutions for franking, folding and inserting and addressing as well as logistics management and traceability. Neopost also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions.
Neopost is listed in the A compartment of Euronext Paris and belongs notably to the SBF 120 Index.
01708 714050 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For