MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC), today announced that Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 2:10pm ET / 11:10am PT in Boston, MA.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/. An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event.
Audience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com.
For more information, contact:
Investors and Shareholders
The Blueshirt Group
Media and Industry Analysts
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party