MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC), today announced that Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 2:10pm ET / 11:10am PT in Boston, MA.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/. An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event.
Audience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com.
For more information, contact:
Investors and Shareholders
The Blueshirt Group
Media and Industry Analysts
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse