MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/07/13 -- Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC), today announced that Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 2:10pm ET / 11:10am PT in Boston, MA.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/. An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the event.
Audience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com.
For more information, contact:
Investors and Shareholders
The Blueshirt Group
Media and Industry Analysts
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season