Sun Media, in partnership with Arizona Western College Small Business
Development Center and MGM Internet Services, is hosting a digital media seminar
on May 22.
The Go Digital Yuma Interactive and Technology Event will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Schoening Conference Center inside the 3C Building on the AWC campus. Cost is $59 per person for a full day of sessions and lunch.
During the day-long seminar, business people will learn the latest about social media, websites, smart phones, video, email and brand marketing, analytics and more.
Hands-on workshops, roundtable discussions and knowledgeable speakers will help business owners, managers and employees learn how to make interactive technology work for them in day-to-day business operations.
To register, go to www.godigitalyuma.com. Buy four tickets and get one free (use promo code 5FOR4).
Tickets also will be sold at the door for $79.
(c)2013 The Sun (Yuma, Ariz.)
Visit The Sun (Yuma, Ariz.) at www.yumasun.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions