Sun Media, in partnership with Arizona Western College Small Business
Development Center and MGM Internet Services, is hosting a digital media seminar
on May 22.
The Go Digital Yuma Interactive and Technology Event will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Schoening Conference Center inside the 3C Building on the AWC campus. Cost is $59 per person for a full day of sessions and lunch.
During the day-long seminar, business people will learn the latest about social media, websites, smart phones, video, email and brand marketing, analytics and more.
Hands-on workshops, roundtable discussions and knowledgeable speakers will help business owners, managers and employees learn how to make interactive technology work for them in day-to-day business operations.
To register, go to www.godigitalyuma.com. Buy four tickets and get one free (use promo code 5FOR4).
Tickets also will be sold at the door for $79.
(c)2013 The Sun (Yuma, Ariz.)
Visit The Sun (Yuma, Ariz.) at www.yumasun.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts