VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Los Andes Copper Ltd. ("Los Andes", or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: LA) announced today that John C. Dyer has resigned from the Board of Directors.
"The Board and management of Los Andes would like to thank Mr. Dyer for his contributions to the Company since his appointment as a director in January 2011. We sincerely thank him for the years on our team and wish him the very best in his future endeavors," said Eduardo Covarrubias, President & CEO.
Los Andes is also pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Miquel to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Miquel is currently Country Head, Chile, Peru and Colombia for Societe Generale, and has worked in international investment banking since 1990. Prior to his current position, Mr. Miquel worked with Sudameris/Intesa and BNP Paribas in Chile, Peru, Venezuela and Colombia. He has been involved in a number of large transactions in the natural resources and power sectors of the region.
Mr. Covarrubias added, "We welcome Mr. Miquel to our Board. He is a seasoned executive who will bring valuable industry insight and management experience to the Board and to our Company, and we look forward to his contribution as we continue to strive for long-term shareholder value."
This document contains certain forward looking statements which involve known and unknown risks, delays and uncertainties not under the Company's control which may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from the results, performance or expectation implied by these forward looking statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Los Andes Copper Ltd.
President & CEO
Los Andes Copper Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise