David Letterman kicked off popcorn movie season with a Top 10 list of "Things You Don't Want Hear in a Movie Preview" on "Late Show" in New York.
Voice actor Hugh Morgan read the roster on Thursday's edition of the program.
It went as follows --
10. "In a world where waffles do not exist ..."
9. "From the director who once met the nephew of the director who brought you 'The Godfather.'"
8. "Meryl Streep is New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie."
7. "Come see the film Entertainment Weekly calls '97 minutes in length.'"
6. "Starring Tom Hanks, but not that Tom Hanks."
5. "The incredible, true story of a teenager's monkey, seized by German authorities."
4. "Strap yourself in for two hours you'll never get back."
3. "Coming soon, another asinine movie about vampires."
2. "Special sneak preview at midnight in my van."
1. "Anthony Weiner in 3-D."
The action flick "Iron Man 3" earned more than $175 million when it opened this past weekend.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006