David Letterman kicked off popcorn movie season with a Top 10 list of "Things You Don't Want Hear in a Movie Preview" on "Late Show" in New York.
Voice actor Hugh Morgan read the roster on Thursday's edition of the program.
It went as follows --
10. "In a world where waffles do not exist ..."
9. "From the director who once met the nephew of the director who brought you 'The Godfather.'"
8. "Meryl Streep is New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie."
7. "Come see the film Entertainment Weekly calls '97 minutes in length.'"
6. "Starring Tom Hanks, but not that Tom Hanks."
5. "The incredible, true story of a teenager's monkey, seized by German authorities."
4. "Strap yourself in for two hours you'll never get back."
3. "Coming soon, another asinine movie about vampires."
2. "Special sneak preview at midnight in my van."
1. "Anthony Weiner in 3-D."
The action flick "Iron Man 3" earned more than $175 million when it opened this past weekend.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill