Is it safe to stop talking about Tim Tebow?
Can we get down on our knees, say a few Our Fathers, a few more Hail Marys (not the passes) and pray he goes away?
This guy gets a lot of press and hasn't really done anything in his profession for quite some time.
What is the point of furthering the discussion? Al Kovacs
South Lyon, Mich.
Don't let the door hit you in the rear as you escape from New York City, Tim.
Now maybe a team that needs a worthwhile quarterback will select him.
Jacksonville immediately comes to mind, but there are other teams in a happier and less taxing location. S. McDonald
Coral Gables, Fla.
I think Rex Ryan and the Jets' management screwed up with Tebow, and it hurt Mark Sanchez and the entire team. Seeing the Jets' failings at the end of last season turned me off.
One loses interest in the franchise if, despite Coach Ryan's rhetoric, the Jets continue to lose.
Like the old maxim goes, insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. The Jets certainly can drive fans nuts.
(c) 2013 The New York Post. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset