VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Iqbal Kassam announced today that he has acquired, indirectly through a company controlled by him, INKredible Holdings Inc., ownership of 1,153,840 common shares of Noble Iron Inc. ("Noble Iron") at $1.30 per share as part of a private placement by Noble Iron for an aggregate of 3,846,154 common shares for gross proceeds of $5,000,000.
As a result of the acquisition, Iqbal Kassam owns, directly or indirectly, 10,183,689 common shares of Noble Iron, representing approximately 48.1% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Noble Iron.
The common shares of Noble Iron were acquired for investment purposes. Mr. Kassam's investments will be reviewed on a continuing basis and the holdings may be increased or decreased in the future.
Zynik Capital Corporation
950-1040 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go