VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Iqbal Kassam announced today that he has acquired, indirectly through a company controlled by him, INKredible Holdings Inc., ownership of 1,153,840 common shares of Noble Iron Inc. ("Noble Iron") at $1.30 per share as part of a private placement by Noble Iron for an aggregate of 3,846,154 common shares for gross proceeds of $5,000,000.
As a result of the acquisition, Iqbal Kassam owns, directly or indirectly, 10,183,689 common shares of Noble Iron, representing approximately 48.1% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Noble Iron.
The common shares of Noble Iron were acquired for investment purposes. Mr. Kassam's investments will be reviewed on a continuing basis and the holdings may be increased or decreased in the future.
Zynik Capital Corporation
950-1040 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release