VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Iqbal Kassam announced today that he has acquired, indirectly through a company controlled by him, INKredible Holdings Inc., ownership of 1,153,840 common shares of Noble Iron Inc. ("Noble Iron") at $1.30 per share as part of a private placement by Noble Iron for an aggregate of 3,846,154 common shares for gross proceeds of $5,000,000.
As a result of the acquisition, Iqbal Kassam owns, directly or indirectly, 10,183,689 common shares of Noble Iron, representing approximately 48.1% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Noble Iron.
The common shares of Noble Iron were acquired for investment purposes. Mr. Kassam's investments will be reviewed on a continuing basis and the holdings may be increased or decreased in the future.
Zynik Capital Corporation
950-1040 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records