VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Iqbal Kassam announced today that he has acquired, indirectly through a company controlled by him, INKredible Holdings Inc., ownership of 1,153,840 common shares of Noble Iron Inc. ("Noble Iron") at $1.30 per share as part of a private placement by Noble Iron for an aggregate of 3,846,154 common shares for gross proceeds of $5,000,000.
As a result of the acquisition, Iqbal Kassam owns, directly or indirectly, 10,183,689 common shares of Noble Iron, representing approximately 48.1% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Noble Iron.
The common shares of Noble Iron were acquired for investment purposes. Mr. Kassam's investments will be reviewed on a continuing basis and the holdings may be increased or decreased in the future.
Zynik Capital Corporation
950-1040 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4H1
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting