CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Editors Note: A photo for this release is available on the Canadian Press picture wire via Marketwired.
On Sunday, May 5th, BMO employees put on their walking shoes at more than 30 sites across Canada to walk with community members in the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
Funds raised from the walk will go towards ensuring that Kids Help Phone's professional counsellors continue to be there any time, day or night, 365 days a year, to help kids and teens deal with concerns large or small.
As a proud founding sponsor and partner of Kids Help Phone for over two decades, thousands of BMO employees in Canada participated in both community and virtual walks across Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130506-Calgary800.jpg
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Krysta Cooke, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant