CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Editors Note: A photo for this release is available on the Canadian Press picture wire via Marketwired.
On Sunday, May 5th, BMO employees put on their walking shoes at more than 30 sites across Canada to walk with community members in the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
Funds raised from the walk will go towards ensuring that Kids Help Phone's professional counsellors continue to be there any time, day or night, 365 days a year, to help kids and teens deal with concerns large or small.
As a proud founding sponsor and partner of Kids Help Phone for over two decades, thousands of BMO employees in Canada participated in both community and virtual walks across Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130506-Calgary800.jpg
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Krysta Cooke, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List