CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Editors Note: A photo for this release is available on the Canadian Press picture wire via Marketwired.
On Sunday, May 5th, BMO employees put on their walking shoes at more than 30 sites across Canada to walk with community members in the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
Funds raised from the walk will go towards ensuring that Kids Help Phone's professional counsellors continue to be there any time, day or night, 365 days a year, to help kids and teens deal with concerns large or small.
As a proud founding sponsor and partner of Kids Help Phone for over two decades, thousands of BMO employees in Canada participated in both community and virtual walks across Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130506-Calgary800.jpg
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Krysta Cooke, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes