CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- Editors Note: A photo for this release is available on the Canadian Press picture wire via Marketwired.
On Sunday, May 5th, BMO employees put on their walking shoes at more than 30 sites across Canada to walk with community members in the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO.
Funds raised from the walk will go towards ensuring that Kids Help Phone's professional counsellors continue to be there any time, day or night, 365 days a year, to help kids and teens deal with concerns large or small.
As a proud founding sponsor and partner of Kids Help Phone for over two decades, thousands of BMO employees in Canada participated in both community and virtual walks across Canada.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130506-Calgary800.jpg
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Krysta Cooke, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery