In a 1996 interview, actor Walter Matthau related this self-deprecating story about his film career: "Apparently, I shout a lot in most films. I did a film with Elvis Presley, King Creole. And the Hungarian director says to me, 'Matt-ow, you are high-priced actor. Pretend you are low-priced actor. Don't act so much.'"
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation