OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- The final limits for political parties and candidates in the Monday, May 13, 2013, by-election are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- The final limit for political parties with a candidate in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) has now been published.
- The final limit for candidates in Labrador has now been published.
- The final limits for political parties and candidates are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World