OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- The final limits for political parties and candidates in the Monday, May 13, 2013, by-election are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- The final limit for political parties with a candidate in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) has now been published.
- The final limit for candidates in Labrador has now been published.
- The final limits for political parties and candidates are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise