OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- The final limits for political parties and candidates in the Monday, May 13, 2013, by-election are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- The final limit for political parties with a candidate in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) has now been published.
- The final limit for candidates in Labrador has now been published.
- The final limits for political parties and candidates are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point