OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 05/06/13 -- The final limits for political parties and candidates in the Monday, May 13, 2013, by-election are based on the number of names on the preliminary lists of electors or on the revised lists of electors, whichever is greater.
- The final limit for political parties with a candidate in Labrador (Newfoundland and Labrador) has now been published.
- The final limit for candidates in Labrador has now been published.
- The final limits for political parties and candidates are established in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days