The revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" won't last nearly as long as the original on Broadway.
Producers said Friday that the show starring Wyckoff's Constantine Maroulis and singer Deborah Cox will play its final show May 12. It will have played 15 previews and 30 regular performances at the Marquis Theatre following a 25-week national tour,
"Jekyll & Hyde" made its Broadway debut in 1997, earning four Tony nominations. It lasted 1,543 performances.
-- Staff and wire reports
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia