The revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" won't last nearly as long as the original on Broadway.
Producers said Friday that the show starring Wyckoff's Constantine Maroulis and singer Deborah Cox will play its final show May 12. It will have played 15 previews and 30 regular performances at the Marquis Theatre following a 25-week national tour,
"Jekyll & Hyde" made its Broadway debut in 1997, earning four Tony nominations. It lasted 1,543 performances.
-- Staff and wire reports
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders