The revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" won't last nearly as long as the original on Broadway.
Producers said Friday that the show starring Wyckoff's Constantine Maroulis and singer Deborah Cox will play its final show May 12. It will have played 15 previews and 30 regular performances at the Marquis Theatre following a 25-week national tour,
"Jekyll & Hyde" made its Broadway debut in 1997, earning four Tony nominations. It lasted 1,543 performances.
-- Staff and wire reports
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs