The revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" won't last nearly as long as the original on Broadway.
Producers said Friday that the show starring Wyckoff's Constantine Maroulis and singer Deborah Cox will play its final show May 12. It will have played 15 previews and 30 regular performances at the Marquis Theatre following a 25-week national tour,
"Jekyll & Hyde" made its Broadway debut in 1997, earning four Tony nominations. It lasted 1,543 performances.
-- Staff and wire reports
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say