Kim Kardashian, in a move that will surprise precisely no one, will reveal the sex of
her baby on the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians series eight
(EIGHT! Wot the hell?) this weekend.
In keeping with publicizing every single aspect of their lives, sister Khloe said: "This Sunday we are going to reveal it on the show. You'll find out the sex of the baby on the show."
Revealing something so private on a reality TV show to boost your ratings?
Stay klassy, guys. And Kim was caught out with another maternity wear blunder when a gust of wind up her dress practically told us what sex the baby was itself.
Don't ruin the carefully publicised "surprise", baby Kimye.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option