Kim Kardashian, in a move that will surprise precisely no one, will reveal the sex of
her baby on the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians series eight
(EIGHT! Wot the hell?) this weekend.
In keeping with publicizing every single aspect of their lives, sister Khloe said: "This Sunday we are going to reveal it on the show. You'll find out the sex of the baby on the show."
Revealing something so private on a reality TV show to boost your ratings?
Stay klassy, guys. And Kim was caught out with another maternity wear blunder when a gust of wind up her dress practically told us what sex the baby was itself.
Don't ruin the carefully publicised "surprise", baby Kimye.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham