Kim Kardashian, in a move that will surprise precisely no one, will reveal the sex of
her baby on the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians series eight
(EIGHT! Wot the hell?) this weekend.
In keeping with publicizing every single aspect of their lives, sister Khloe said: "This Sunday we are going to reveal it on the show. You'll find out the sex of the baby on the show."
Revealing something so private on a reality TV show to boost your ratings?
Stay klassy, guys. And Kim was caught out with another maternity wear blunder when a gust of wind up her dress practically told us what sex the baby was itself.
Don't ruin the carefully publicised "surprise", baby Kimye.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs