Kim Kardashian, in a move that will surprise precisely no one, will reveal the sex of
her baby on the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians series eight
(EIGHT! Wot the hell?) this weekend.
In keeping with publicizing every single aspect of their lives, sister Khloe said: "This Sunday we are going to reveal it on the show. You'll find out the sex of the baby on the show."
Revealing something so private on a reality TV show to boost your ratings?
Stay klassy, guys. And Kim was caught out with another maternity wear blunder when a gust of wind up her dress practically told us what sex the baby was itself.
Don't ruin the carefully publicised "surprise", baby Kimye.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects