Kim Kardashian, in a move that will surprise precisely no one, will reveal the sex of
her baby on the first episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians series eight
(EIGHT! Wot the hell?) this weekend.
In keeping with publicizing every single aspect of their lives, sister Khloe said: "This Sunday we are going to reveal it on the show. You'll find out the sex of the baby on the show."
Revealing something so private on a reality TV show to boost your ratings?
Stay klassy, guys. And Kim was caught out with another maternity wear blunder when a gust of wind up her dress practically told us what sex the baby was itself.
Don't ruin the carefully publicised "surprise", baby Kimye.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go