HANOVER, MD -- (Marketwired) -- 05/30/13 -- Brekford Corp. (OTCBB: BFDI) (OTCQB: BFDI) ("Brekford"), a public safety technology and services solutions partner to public sector agencies at the local, state and federal level for over ten years, today announced that it will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual Micro-Cap Conference on Friday, June 7, 2013. The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in New York City.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, C.B. Brechin, is scheduled to present at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time in the Julliard Room.
Management of Brekford Corp. will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors during the day at the conference. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact their Sidoti representative.
About Brekford Corp.
Brekford Corp. has provided state-of-the-art mobile technology and traffic safety solutions to the U.S. military, various federal entities and numerous security and public safety agencies throughout the United States for more than ten years. The Company's 360-degree solution includes automated traffic enforcement programs, delinquent municipal receivables processing and collection, an end-to-end suite of mobile computer and video technology products, and turn-key law enforcement vehicle upfitting services.
The Company is headquartered in Hanover, Maryland (Baltimore metropolitan area) and its common stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board and OTCQB under the symbol "BFDI". Additional information about Brekford may be found online at www.brekford.com.
R. Jerry Falkner, CFA
RJ Falkner & Company, Inc.
Investor Relations Counsel
or via email at email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash