VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/03/13 -- Suparna Gold Corp. ("Suparna" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: SUG) is pleased to announce that, subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, John Parker has been appointed to succeed John Jardine as Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective May 1, 2013. Suparna would like to thank Mr. Jardine for his services to the Company and wishes him the best in his future endeavours.
John Parker is a Chartered Accountant and a senior partner with Buckley Dodds Parker LPP, a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in tax planning, advisory and compliance matters. Mr. Parker brings to the Company a wide breadth of expertise gained from 25 years in public and private practice, holding various positions with companies as a Chief Financial Officer, Vice-President, Finance, Controller, Senior Manager and Operations Director. Mr. Parker has served on the board of directors of Island Savings Credit Union for 15 years, most recently chairing both the Audit and Nominations Committees. Mr. Parker is also a past Trustee of the Credit Union Foundation of British Columbia and a current member of the Practice Review and Licensing Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Suparna Gold Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE