"Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new. ... They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members."
Jon Bon Jovi in the London Evening Standard, slamming, Justin Bieber for starting a March concert at London's O2 Arena two hours late.,Celeb book deals,What is that beautiful actress Scarlett Johansson doing next? -- H.S.
She co-stars with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Julianne Moore in Joseph's directorial debut, "Don Jon," due out in October; stars in the upcoming sci-fi film "Under the Skin"; is filming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," with Robert Redford and Samuel L. Jackson; is set to shoot the action film "Lucy" and the sequel "The Avengers 2"; and is set to work with her "Iron Man 2" director Jon Favreau in "Chef," about a restaurant chef who loses his job and opens a food truck. She is also, like many actors before her, set to make her directorial debut, adapting Truman Capote's first novel, "Summer Crossing."
I just saw that "24" is coming back to TV. I loved that show. Does that mean there won't be a movie? -- P.N.
Yes. After developing the project for years, the producers decided that a story told in "24" style in just two hours wouldn't make sense, so they have abandoned a big-screen version. With the cancellation of Kiefer Sutherland's latest series, "Touch," he is available to resume his world-saving duties as Jack Bauer, so a 12- episode resurrection of the series, called "24: Live Another Day," will debut on Fox in May 2014 and run through the summer.
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge