NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 05/29/13 -- Telx®, a leading provider of global interconnectivity, cloud enablement services and datacenter solutions, will host 600+ industry leaders and 60 high-profile technology exhibitors on Thursday, June 6th at the popular MarketplaceLIVE.
Sponsors include Digital Realty Trust, HKColo, Interxion, tw telecom, Morgan Stanley, Cisco, and a range of other companies spanning the financial, technical, telecommunications and software industries.
There will be a range of interesting panels and speakers including discussions with leaders from Time Warner Cable, NTT, tw telecom, SAP Labs, Interactive Data, Bloomberg, SalesForce.com, Cirracore, Zayo, Warner Music Group and many others.
Telx and MarketplaceLIVE lead the industry in facilitating connections -- both physical & virtual. MarketplaceLIVE helps companies grow by connecting new markets, new partners, and new revenue streams by bringing together leading cloud computing providers, service providers, capital markets firms, large enterprises, media and entertainment companies as well as industry analysts, network strategists, and C-Level technology experts in a truly dynamic event and atmosphere.
Throughout the day a media room will be available to registered members of the press for interviews, networking and discussions.
Full day of learning, networking, and exploring new business opportunities. Expert discussions on next-gen industry topics designed to foster new ideas and customer insights.
Thursday, June 6th, from 8:00am-6:00pm ET
242W 41st ST- New York, NY 10036
TICKETS + INFO:
For additional information please visit
To register with a press pass please visit http://telxmarketplacelive.eventbrite.com/?discount=MEDIA
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence