EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 05/29/13 -- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that it is scheduled to present at the Needham 8th Annual Internet & Digital Media Conference on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York City.
Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, will be participating in the On-Line Gaming panel at 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time. Mr. Sutton and Michael Vesey, Chief Financial Officer, will meet with investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
There will be no audio webcast of the Company's panel discussion available.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at www.majescoent.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays