EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 05/29/13 -- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that it is scheduled to present at the Needham 8th Annual Internet & Digital Media Conference on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York City.
Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, will be participating in the On-Line Gaming panel at 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time. Mr. Sutton and Michael Vesey, Chief Financial Officer, will meet with investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
There will be no audio webcast of the Company's panel discussion available.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at www.majescoent.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court