HERSHEY, Pa., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Summer's on the way and that means Latino families will be firing up the backyard grills or heading to the park for cookouts -- perfect get-togethers for creating family memories with Hershey's® S'mores.
This year, families have an even greater incentive to try the delicious treat: Hershey's is offering consumers the chance to win an 11-piece BBQ grilling set through its Hershey's Summer Grilling Sweepstakes – one set will be awarded every hour of the summer.
For a chance to win the BBQ grilling set, consumers can text GRILLSMORES to 44144 or enter online at veranohersheys.com, where they also will find the S'mores recipe.
"Family and food are at the center of Latinos' summertime activities and Hershey's S'mores are the perfect complement to family fun," said Jesus Cervantes, Marketing Manager – Hispanic. "Hershey's S'mores made with Hershey's chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows are a delicious, easy-to-make treat the whole family will enjoy preparing and eating together."
The promotion will run from May 23 to Sept. 6. Consumers also can check details on displays in major stores and local groceries. No purchase is required to participate in the Hershey's S'mores Summer Grilling Sweepstakes.
For more information, please visit http://www.veranohersheys.com.
Recipe for Hershey's S'mores
• 4 graham crackers, broken into halves
• 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz.), broken into halves
• 4 marshmallows
1. Place 1/2 of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar on graham cracker half.
2. Carefully toast marshmallow over grill or campfire (supervise the kids if they're doing this); place over chocolate.
3. Top with second graham cracker half; gently press together.
Recipe makes 4 Hershey's S'mores.
About The Hershey Company
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) is the largest producer of quality chocolate in North America and a global leader in chocolate and sugar confectionery. Headquartered in Hershey, Pa., The Hershey Company has operations throughout the world and approximately 12,000 employees. With revenues of more than $6 billion, Hershey offers confectionery products under more than 25 brand names, including such iconic brands as Hershey's, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's Bliss, Hershey's Special Dark, Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Jolly Rancher and Ice Breakers. Hershey also offers premium and artisan chocolate products under such brands as Scharffen Berger and Dagoba through the Artisan Confections Company, a wholly owned subsidiary. The company is focused on growing its presence in key international markets such as China and Mexico while continuing to build its competitive advantage in the United States and Canada.
For more than 100 years, The Hershey Company has been a leader in making a positive difference in the communities where its employees live, work and do business. Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of the company's global business strategy, which includes goals and priorities focused on fair and ethical business dealings, environmental stewardship, fostering a desirable workplace for employees, and positively impacting society and local communities.
Milton Hershey School, established in 1909 by the company's founder and administered by Hershey Trust Company, provides a quality education, housing, and medical care at no cost to children in social and financial need. Students of Milton Hershey School are direct beneficiaries of The Hershey Company's success.
SOURCE The Hershey Company
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight