CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
BASIC MUSIC THEORY, a Comprehensive Music Theory Guide, Now Available to the Public as an eBook to Bring the Love of Music to a Digital Generation
Chapel Hill, NC (May 28, 2013) -BASIC MUSIC THEORY, a low-priced and very thorough guide to academic music theory, is now available worldwide from JoeCopio Music LLC. Priced at only $1.99 in the US and Pounds 0.99 in the UK and Europe, the scope of the book rivals that of traditional music theory textbooks, but with a price and format that places it within the grasp of people across the globe at a fraction of the cost.
Professors, teachers, musicians, and students have been using BASIC MUSIC THEORY as an educational resource for some time, and their feedback prompted its author, Joe Procopio, to make it available to the general public as an eBook via Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and other outlets. In this, he hopes to bring the concepts of music theory to a new generation of music lovers and students.
"While I can't guarantee that BASIC MUSIC THEORY will make you a great musician," says Procopio, "I can say that it is designed to magnify your love of music - and it will enrich and enhance your life. People from all over the world have written to me to tell me just that."
ABOUT JOE PROCOPIOJoe Procopio has been a master musician and teacher with for over 50 years. Upon his retirement, his purpose in writing is to make his successful method of teaching available to as many people as possible.
More information is available at http://www.joecopio.com/
CONTACTJOE PROCOPIOjoecopio@gmail.comJoeCopio Music LLChttp:// www.joecopio.com
Media Contact: Joe Procopio JoeCopio Music LLC, 919-913-7579, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https:// ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE JoeCopio Music LLC
Originally published by JoeCopio Music LLC.
(c) 2013 PRNewswire. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence