Cal State San Bernardino hosts the Arts and Music Festival, headlined by Latin
jazz great Poncho Sanchez, from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday.
The festival, which starts at the university's Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art with a Chicano muralist photo exhibit, artwork demonstrations, a juried artwalk and an art zone for children, moves onto the Lower Commons for musical performances by the CSUSB Jazz Ensemble, the Latin Society and Mongorama before the appearance of the Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band.
All festival events are free. Festival parking in Lots C and D is also free.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party