Cal State San Bernardino hosts the Arts and Music Festival, headlined by Latin
jazz great Poncho Sanchez, from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday.
The festival, which starts at the university's Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art with a Chicano muralist photo exhibit, artwork demonstrations, a juried artwalk and an art zone for children, moves onto the Lower Commons for musical performances by the CSUSB Jazz Ensemble, the Latin Society and Mongorama before the appearance of the Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band.
All festival events are free. Festival parking in Lots C and D is also free.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks