Cal State San Bernardino hosts the Arts and Music Festival, headlined by Latin
jazz great Poncho Sanchez, from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday.
The festival, which starts at the university's Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art with a Chicano muralist photo exhibit, artwork demonstrations, a juried artwalk and an art zone for children, moves onto the Lower Commons for musical performances by the CSUSB Jazz Ensemble, the Latin Society and Mongorama before the appearance of the Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band.
All festival events are free. Festival parking in Lots C and D is also free.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status