A recent survey performed by Manta and CNNMoney shows that the economy is the biggest concern for 30.5 percent of small-business owners. Here are other findings from the report:
14% of owners are adding more employees in 2013.
40% are reporting stronger sales this year.
65.6% of small-business owners aren't seeking additional financing.
22.8% of small-business owners say that rising costs are their biggest concern.
7.9% of owners say their biggest concern is health care.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11