A recent survey performed by Manta and CNNMoney shows that the economy is the biggest concern for 30.5 percent of small-business owners. Here are other findings from the report:
14% of owners are adding more employees in 2013.
40% are reporting stronger sales this year.
65.6% of small-business owners aren't seeking additional financing.
22.8% of small-business owners say that rising costs are their biggest concern.
7.9% of owners say their biggest concern is health care.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100