A recent survey performed by Manta and CNNMoney shows that the economy is the biggest concern for 30.5 percent of small-business owners. Here are other findings from the report:
14% of owners are adding more employees in 2013.
40% are reporting stronger sales this year.
65.6% of small-business owners aren't seeking additional financing.
22.8% of small-business owners say that rising costs are their biggest concern.
7.9% of owners say their biggest concern is health care.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype