A recent survey performed by Manta and CNNMoney shows that the economy is the biggest concern for 30.5 percent of small-business owners. Here are other findings from the report:
14% of owners are adding more employees in 2013.
40% are reporting stronger sales this year.
65.6% of small-business owners aren't seeking additional financing.
22.8% of small-business owners say that rising costs are their biggest concern.
7.9% of owners say their biggest concern is health care.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)