A recent survey performed by Manta and CNNMoney shows that the economy is the biggest concern for 30.5 percent of small-business owners. Here are other findings from the report:
14% of owners are adding more employees in 2013.
40% are reporting stronger sales this year.
65.6% of small-business owners aren't seeking additional financing.
22.8% of small-business owners say that rising costs are their biggest concern.
7.9% of owners say their biggest concern is health care.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead