PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/24/13 -- IMX Resources Limited (TSX: IXR)(TSX: IXR.WT)(ASX: IXR) ('IMX' or the 'Company') is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Sun Wei to the IMX board of directors (the 'IMX Board') as a non-executive director. Mr Sun commenced his role as a non-executive director with the IMX Board on 23 May 2013 and replaces Mr Song Yuan Gang who resigned from the IMX Board on the same day.
Mr Sun, who has been acting as an alternate director for Mr Song, is General Manager of TFA International Pty Ltd., an Australian subsidiary of Taifeng Yuanchang International Development Co Ltd ('Taifeng'). Taifeng, who holds a 49% interest in the Company's Cairn Hill mining operation in South Australia and more than 10% of IMX's issued and outstanding shares, is entitled to nominate one non-executive director to the IMX Board.
Mr Sun holds non-executive directorships with Pepinnini Minerals Limited and Ferrowest Resources Limited, both of which are listed on the ASX and has significant experience in resources investment and mineral projects analysis. He holds a Master of E-commerce, a Master of Economics in Industrial Enterprise Management, a Diploma in Industrial Enterprise Management and has completed a post-graduate study in accounting.
Mr John Nitschke, Chairman of the IMX Board commented, "The Board would like to thank Mr Song for his contribution during several years of service as a director and wishes him well for the future. The Board also welcomes Mr Sun, with whom it has worked closely in his capacity as an alternate director for Mr Song, and looks forward to his continued input."
JOHN NITSCHKE, Chairman
IMX Resources Limited
+61 8 9388 7877
Professional Public Relations
+61 8 9388 0944
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle