PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/24/13 -- IMX Resources Limited (TSX: IXR)(TSX: IXR.WT)(ASX: IXR) ('IMX' or the 'Company') is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Sun Wei to the IMX board of directors (the 'IMX Board') as a non-executive director. Mr Sun commenced his role as a non-executive director with the IMX Board on 23 May 2013 and replaces Mr Song Yuan Gang who resigned from the IMX Board on the same day.
Mr Sun, who has been acting as an alternate director for Mr Song, is General Manager of TFA International Pty Ltd., an Australian subsidiary of Taifeng Yuanchang International Development Co Ltd ('Taifeng'). Taifeng, who holds a 49% interest in the Company's Cairn Hill mining operation in South Australia and more than 10% of IMX's issued and outstanding shares, is entitled to nominate one non-executive director to the IMX Board.
Mr Sun holds non-executive directorships with Pepinnini Minerals Limited and Ferrowest Resources Limited, both of which are listed on the ASX and has significant experience in resources investment and mineral projects analysis. He holds a Master of E-commerce, a Master of Economics in Industrial Enterprise Management, a Diploma in Industrial Enterprise Management and has completed a post-graduate study in accounting.
Mr John Nitschke, Chairman of the IMX Board commented, "The Board would like to thank Mr Song for his contribution during several years of service as a director and wishes him well for the future. The Board also welcomes Mr Sun, with whom it has worked closely in his capacity as an alternate director for Mr Song, and looks forward to his continued input."
JOHN NITSCHKE, Chairman
IMX Resources Limited
+61 8 9388 7877
Professional Public Relations
+61 8 9388 0944
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'