VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/24/13 -- Functional Technologies Corp. (TSX VENTURE: FEB) (the "Company") reports that the court has granted an extension, until June 12, 2013, of the initial creditor protection period reported in the Company's news release of April 25, 2013.
About Functional Technologies Corp.
Functional Technologies develops and commercializes proprietary, advanced yeast-based solutions to significant challenges in the food, beverage and healthcare industries. The Company's platform improves the performance of innate yeast functions, and prevents the formation of naturally occurring toxins and contaminants that either affect final product quality or are classified by the World Health Organization as probable human carcinogens. Functional Technologies' lead technologies include yeasts that prevent and reduce the formation of the foul-smelling hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and the carcinogen Acrylamide, both naturally occurring by-products of food and beverage processing. The head office and R&D operations for Functional Technologies are based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
For more information, please visit our website at www.functionaltechcorp.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Functional Technologies Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs