Crude oil prices hovered near $93 a barrel Friday in New York ahead of a U.S.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 36 cents to $93.53 per barrel.
Gasoline prices gained 1.1 cents to $2.8091 a gallon. Home heating oil dropped 0.23 cents to $2.8462 a gallon. Natural gas added 12.3 cents to reach $4.24 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.651 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.659, the AAA Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling