Crude oil prices hovered near $93 a barrel Friday in New York ahead of a U.S.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 36 cents to $93.53 per barrel.
Gasoline prices gained 1.1 cents to $2.8091 a gallon. Home heating oil dropped 0.23 cents to $2.8462 a gallon. Natural gas added 12.3 cents to reach $4.24 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.651 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.659, the AAA Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation