Crude oil prices hovered near $93 a barrel Friday in New York ahead of a U.S.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 36 cents to $93.53 per barrel.
Gasoline prices gained 1.1 cents to $2.8091 a gallon. Home heating oil dropped 0.23 cents to $2.8462 a gallon. Natural gas added 12.3 cents to reach $4.24 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.651 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.659, the AAA Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World