Crude oil prices hovered near $93 a barrel Friday in New York ahead of a U.S.
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, West Texas Intermediate crude oil added 36 cents to $93.53 per barrel.
Gasoline prices gained 1.1 cents to $2.8091 a gallon. Home heating oil dropped 0.23 cents to $2.8462 a gallon. Natural gas added 12.3 cents to reach $4.24 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $3.651 Friday, down from Thursday's $3.659, the AAA Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response