VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/24/13 -- Bralorne Gold Mines Ltd. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: BPM)(OTCQX: BPMSF)(BERLIN: GV7)(FRANKFURT: GV7)(WKN A0B75M) announces that the convertible debenture financing arrangement in an aggregate principal amount of a minimum of $5,000,000 and up to a maximum of $7,500,000 reported on April 24, 2013 has been cancelled by mutual consent.
The Company is currently pursuing alternative financing for the purpose of funding the exploration and development program on its mineral properties at Bralorne, B.C.
About Bralorne Gold Mines Ltd.
The Company is a Canadian junior mining and exploration company, whose corporate strategy is to build shareholder value through the exploration and development of economically viable mineral properties. The Company's current project is a 100% interest in the Bralorne Gold Mine, BC.
For more information, please feel free to visit our website at: www.bralorne.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
William Kocken, Chief Executive Officer
This release contains statements that are forward-looking statements and are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning the specific factors disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Bralorne Gold Mines Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight