YOUR ESSENTIAL PULL OUT AND KEEP GUIDE TO WHAT''S ON THIS WEEK: PAGES 11, 12, 13 & 14 TAKING A DIVE: Omid Djalili chats COMEDY 6 SWEET BONBON: Burlesque star on tour DANCE 15 EPIC MOVIE?: New animation rated FILMS 16, 17 REALITY CHECK: Alison Moyet: I won't sell my soul for a deal BARE TRUTH: Guitarist back to basics MUSIC 18, 19 IT'S A WRAP: City centre quick bite FOOD 22-23 NIGHT LIFE: Who''s been snapped? CLUBS 24
(c) 2013 Evening Mail; Birmingham (UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'