BENTONVILLE, Ark., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- "Today's announcement from Hisense underscores our commitment to give customers access to a range of high-quality tablets at low prices. This is just one example of how we are working with leading technology companies to expand our current assortment of brand-name tablets, as well as bring to market new products that deliver on quality and price."
This statement can be attributed to Kevin O'Connor, vice president and general merchandising manager of electronics for Walmart U.S.
The Sero 7 LT and Sero 7 PRO will be available in Walmart stores nationwide and on Walmart.com starting May 24, 2013. To see Walmart's assortment of tablets please visit: http://www.walmart.com/electronics.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 200 million customers and members visit our 10,500 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2.2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com, on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmartnewsroom. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.
SOURCE Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World