MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- Technologies-Scan Corp. (OTCBB: TENP) announced today that the company has signed a legally binding acquisition letter of intent for the exclusive commercialization of Proteina21 for the United States of America, a market which represents $66 Billion in annual sales.
Proteina21 is a weight loss product already sold in Canada and is one of the fastest growing product lines of Social Geek Media, a company specializing in online marketing and distribution.
According to the to the negotiated terms, Social Geek Media will transfer the exclusive commercialization rights to its leading product Proteina21 to Technologies-Scan for the territory of the United States of America. Social Geek Media will provide its existing ecommerce platform and will provide support for online marketing.
"This is a great opportunity for our company, one that will immediately provide substantial revenue and sustainable value for our shareholders" said Gilbert Pomerleau, Vice-President of Technologies-Scan Corp. "The US market is 10 times larger than the Canadian market, and if we judge by the results of the sales in the Canadian market, we will become a strong competitor in the space of weight loss" further added Mr. Pomerleau.
Proteina21 is a product line of food supplements and readymade high in protein and low in carbohydrates designed to help people lose weight. The products are shipped overnight and are available through online sales via the company's website at www.proteina21.com
About Technologies-Scan Corp.
Technologies-Scan Corp. is a publicly traded company, listed on the OTCBB and trades under the ticker TENP. Technologies-Scan Corp. is a marketing company, specializing in online sales and marketing of consumer products and services.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.