LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- SNN Incorporated, a financial publishing, media and infotainment company and publisher of the Micro-Cap Review Magazine and StockNewsNow.com, is pleased to announce that the company will be conducting complimentary SNNLive CEO Video Interviews at the 2nd Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference, Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
"We are pleased to be back at the Marcum MicroCap Conference, and we look forward to interviewing and meeting with presenting companies, speakers and sponsors," Shelly Kraft, Founder and CEO of SNN Incorporated said. "The Marcum MicroCap Conference is a tremendous platform for management of public and private micro-cap companies to tell their stories to an audience of financial professionals and investors."
Click here to register for the 2nd Annual Marcum MicroCap Conference:
SNN will be providing complimentary SNNLive CEO Video Interviews. Each 3-5 minute corporate informational video can be linked, embedded, and/or shared from the StockNewsNow.com YouTube Channel, www.StockNewsNow.com, to a company's website, or distributed through the SNN Market Awareness and Investor Visibility Program.
Click here to see examples of SNNLive Video Interviews from last year's show:
If you are a presenting company, speaker, and/or sponsor at the event and would like to schedule an interview, please contact Robert Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SNN Incorporated
SNN Incorporated is a financial publishing, media and infotainment company that provides market awareness and investor visibility for public and private micro-cap companies. SNN, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, CA publishes the Micro-Cap Review print & web magazine, www.stocknewsnow.com financial portal, the Ask Mr. WallStreet newsletter and produces the StockNewsNow Radio Show and Podcast with Gary McKenzie.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status