PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will be participating in the Citi Global Consumer Conference in New York City. Melissa Plaisance, Safeway's Senior Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations, will address conference attendees on Wednesday, May 29th at 2:50 p.m. ET.
The Safeway session will be audio webcast at www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on "Webcast" to access the event. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the event.
Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,638 stores in the United States and Canada and had annual sales of $44.2 billion in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree