PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will be participating in the Citi Global Consumer Conference in New York City. Melissa Plaisance, Safeway's Senior Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations, will address conference attendees on Wednesday, May 29th at 2:50 p.m. ET.
The Safeway session will be audio webcast at www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on "Webcast" to access the event. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the event.
Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,638 stores in the United States and Canada and had annual sales of $44.2 billion in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison