QUINCY, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/20/13 -- Whether vacationing in Boston or looking for a local night away, guests of the Boston Marriott Quincy hotel are invited to take advantage of the property's new "Dinner for Two" package, combining a great meal and a comfortable night's stay through December 28, 2013.
Highlighted by a delicious all-you-can-eat Prime Rib dinner with house salad, asparagus, and baked potato for two guests at the on-site Hancock's Restaurant, this exclusive package also includes guests' choice of non-alcoholic beverages and dessert; deluxe overnight accommodations for two; and breakfast buffet for two the next morning at Hancock's, all starting at $239 per night.*
To learn more or book the Dinner for Two promotion, guests are invited to visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/bosqu-boston-marriott-quincy/. Guests should be sure that promotional code D60 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making online reservations, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code D60. To make reservations at Hancock's Restaurant, guests should call 617-774-2077.
At Hancock's, guests can enjoy fresh seafood, premium aged steaks and traditional New England specialties at this hotel restaurant near Quincy, MA. Hancock's Steakhouse features traditional American fare in a serene atmosphere -- all inside the hotel just steps from guest rooms.
Tucked away on Boston's South Shore, the distinctive Boston Marriott Quincy hotel offers guests easy access to Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod and other exciting areas. This central location makes this impressive Boston suburb hotel perfect for weekend getaways, family trips or business travel.
Local attractions, including Adams National Historic Park, Granite Links Golf Club and The United States Naval Shipbuilding Museum are just minutes away from the hotel's front door. Downtown Boston and TD Bank Garden are only 13 miles from this deluxe hotel.
This hotel in Quincy is the ideal lodging choice, featuring 464 hotel rooms including eight suites, as well as a Concierge Level, business center and health club. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Kilroy's Irish Pub or Hancock's. One of the premier hotels in Quincy, the property is an ideal venue for meetings, weddings and events. The unforgettable hotel also offers 15,000 square feet of meeting and wedding space with in-house Quincy, MA catering, state-of-the-art sound and telecommunication capabilities.
* Valid Friday and Saturday through 12/28/13. Prime Rib Special available from 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM, Friday and Saturday nights. Reservations strongly recommended. Package only available on Friday and Saturday. A limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Tax is additional. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
About the Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel
This Boston suburban hotel's location is near Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, with easy access to Logan Airport. This hotel in the Boston suburbs has also earned the prestigious ENERGY STAR® label from the Environmental Protection Agency. With 456 rooms and eight suites on nine floors, the hotel also features an indoor pool, fitness center, two restaurants and PURE® allergy-friendly rooms, as well as 10 meeting rooms with over 15,000 sq. ft. of total meeting space.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2315531
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Boston Marriott Quincy
1000 Marriott Drive
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169 USA
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'