CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/23/13 -- Marksmen Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MAH) ("Marksmen" or the "Company") has retained Mustagh Resources Ltd to design the first 3D seismic program related to the Houghton Project in Ohio, prior to the Company tendering for bids from seismic companies in the Ohio area later this month.
Further, the Company has received notice from Knox Energy Inc. ("Knox") that the agreement between the Company and Knox has expired. The parties intend to reopen negotiations related to the Knox properties in Ohio at such time when Marksmen raises the required capital to fund the 3D seismic and drilling operations with Knox.
All statements included herein, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking information and such information involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. A description of assumptions used to develop such forward-looking information and a description of risk factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking information can be found in Marksmen's disclosure documents on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Marksmen does not undertake to update any forward-looking information except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Marksmen Energy Inc.
CEO and Director
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks