NEW YORK, NY and LONDON -- (Marketwired) -- 05/23/13 --
•Institutional Investor launches premium sovereign wealth fund analysis service •Sovereign wealth funds target safe-haven real estate •Sovereign wealth funds' AUM reaches $3.4 trillion
The Institutional Investor magazine group has launched the Sovereign Wealth Center, a new premium digital service that offers regularly updated detailed expert analysis and high-quality data on sovereign wealth fund (SWF) investment behavior, strategies and structures.
Institutional Investor's Sovereign Wealth Center offers a growing library of in-depth profiles of major SWFs (currently 27) and a proprietary database of more than 2,500 publicly disclosed SWF investments. It also provides regular analysis of SWF investments and trends and commentary from thought leaders in the SWF community. According to the Sovereign Wealth Center's database, SWFs now oversee $3.4 trillion in investable assets.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise