HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 05/20/13 -- Buy a holiday home with Haven this May Half Term and receive GBP 1500 off, but hurry - offer ends 2nd June! With deals like this, holiday home ownership has never looked so appealing!
With the British weather, we can never predict sunshine, so why not escape at a moment's notice to your own holiday home? Being an owner offers many benefits so why not sit on your new porch, enjoying the view this summer and knowing that you got a rather good deal.
The special deal from Haven stretches across new and pre-owned holiday homes, giving a whopping GBP 1500 off the standard price if you buy between the 24th May and 2nd June and enables you to have the opportunity to create great memories with family and friends on one of Haven's beautiful UK parks.
Haven also offers a variety of on park facilities, such as swimming pools and free sports coaching, a packed entertainment schedule, from interactive, character shows to live acts, for all of the family and a holiday home right on one of the UK's spectacular coastlines.
Being an owner with Haven has the additional benefits of owner's lounges, themed weekend and special event days, such as birds of prey demonstrations on park, quiz night and wine clubs. There are also exclusive facilities and seasonal balls with live entertainment.
Don't miss out on this limited time offer. Why not come down with your family this May Half Term and arrange a visit at your choice of park, Haven's caravan sales team will be happy to help you.
With 34 parks in great locations, why not take the plunge this year and start creating memories in 2013.
For more information visit http://www.ukholidayhomesales.co.uk or call 0871 230 1260 before 2nd June to take advantage of this great deal.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?