WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CYLU) ("the Company" or "Cyalume") today announced that its President & CEO, Zivi Nedivi, will be addressing institutional investors at the Marcum 2nd Annual MicroCap Conference, on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 09:00 am ET, at Grand Hyatt Hotel in NYC.
Investors will be able to download the PowerPoint presentation via the Investors section of Cyalume's website, www.cyalume.com.
About Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Cyalume designs and manufactures non-pyrotechnic tactical products and training solutions for the world's militaries and law enforcement agencies, as well as for certain safety markets. Cyalume is the exclusive supplier to the U.S. and NATO-country militaries for all of their chemical light needs and operates manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and France. Through its subsidiary Cyalume Specialty Products, Cyalume also manufactures specialty chemical components for various markets.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Investor Relations Counsel:
The Equity Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing