WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CYLU) ("the Company" or "Cyalume") today announced that its President & CEO, Zivi Nedivi, will be addressing institutional investors at the Marcum 2nd Annual MicroCap Conference, on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 09:00 am ET, at Grand Hyatt Hotel in NYC.
Investors will be able to download the PowerPoint presentation via the Investors section of Cyalume's website, www.cyalume.com.
About Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Cyalume designs and manufactures non-pyrotechnic tactical products and training solutions for the world's militaries and law enforcement agencies, as well as for certain safety markets. Cyalume is the exclusive supplier to the U.S. and NATO-country militaries for all of their chemical light needs and operates manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and France. Through its subsidiary Cyalume Specialty Products, Cyalume also manufactures specialty chemical components for various markets.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Investor Relations Counsel:
The Equity Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs