HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) announced today that management is scheduled to present at the following upcoming conferences. The slide books used during the presentations will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey "Play-by-Play" Oil & Gas Conference
Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
New York, NY
RBC Capital Markets Global Energy and Power Conference
Monday, June 3, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
New York, NY
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Jeffrey P. Hayden, CFA
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype