HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) announced today that management is scheduled to present at the following upcoming conferences. The slide books used during the presentations will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey "Play-by-Play" Oil & Gas Conference
Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
New York, NY
RBC Capital Markets Global Energy and Power Conference
Monday, June 3, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
New York, NY
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Jeffrey P. Hayden, CFA
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead