HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) announced today that management is scheduled to present at the following upcoming conferences. The slide books used during the presentations will be posted to the Carrizo website coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey "Play-by-Play" Oil & Gas Conference
Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
New York, NY
RBC Capital Markets Global Energy and Power Conference
Monday, June 3, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
New York, NY
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Jeffrey P. Hayden, CFA
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO