VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/22/13 -- Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CXB) (the "Company" or "Calibre") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have approved all ordinary and special resolutions presented to them at the annual general and special meeting of the Company held on May 22, 2013. The shareholders re-elected six directors to the Board, Gregory Smith (also the President and Chief Executive Officer), Douglas B. Forster (also Executive Chairman), Edward C. Farrauto, Hon. John D. Reynolds, P.C., Blayne Johnson, and George Salamis. The shareholders also reappointed PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Chartered Accountants, as the Company's auditors and authorized the directors of the Company to affix the remuneration to be paid to the auditor for the ensuing year.
About Calibre Mining Corp.
Calibre Mining Corp. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed company (TSX VENTURE: CXB) that is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of gold and silver deposits in Central America. The Company is focused on its 100% owned Riscos de Oro gold-silver deposit, the drilling program at the Primavera gold-copper project in conjunction with B2Gold Corp. and the exploration program on the Rosita copper-gold-silver project in conjunction with Alder Resources Ltd. Major shareholders of Calibre include gold producer B2Gold and investment fund Sun Valley Gold.
Calibre Mining Corp.
Greg Smith, P.Geo. President and CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Calibre Mining Corp.
604 628 1012
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast