IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/21/13 -- BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of dental lasers, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a one-half percent stock dividend payable on June 28, 2013, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2013.
About BIOLASE, Inc.
BIOLASE, Inc. is a biomedical company that develops, manufactures, and markets lasers in dentistry and medicine and also markets and distributes high-end 2D and 3D digital imaging equipment and CAD/CAM intraoral scanners; products that are focused on technologies that advance the practice of dentistry and medicine. The Company's laser products incorporate over 350 patented and patent-pending technologies designed to provide biologically clinically superior performance with less pain and faster recovery times. Its imaging products provide cutting-edge technology at competitive prices to deliver the best results for dentists and patients. BIOLASE's principal products are dental laser systems that perform a broad range of dental procedures, including cosmetic and complex surgical applications, and a full line of dental imaging equipment. BIOLASE has sold more than 22,500 lasers.
Other products under development address ophthalmology and other medical and consumer markets.
For updates and information on WaterLase® and laser dentistry, find BIOLASE® online at www.biolase.com, Facebook at www.facebook.com/biolaseinc, Twitter at www.twitter.com/biolaseinc, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/biolase, LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/biolase, Instagram at www.instagram.com/biolaseinc and YouTube at www.youtube.com/biolasevideos.
BIOLASE® and WaterLase® are registered trademarks of BIOLASE, Inc.
For further information, please contact:
Porter, LeVay & Rose, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs