MARLTON, NJ -- (Marketwired) -- 05/23/13 -- Frank Pringle, the President of Liberated Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: LIBE), stated today that the goal of the Company is to develop new and innovative ideas related to energy and to bring them to the marketplace. Liberated is also seeking to license to larger companies who might have the resources to commercialize specific technologies more expeditiously. A relationship has been established with a renowned research/educational institution to collaborate with and to use for third-party verification for experiments as needed. The Company's primary areas of focus are as follows:
1. Wind energy for home and commercial use.
2. Wind and solar energy for outdoor illumination for home, commercial and municipal use.
3. Electromagnetic energy applications.
4. An additive that converts water into a high BTU energy source.
Liberated Energy has been working on the above items for some time and several are ready to go to the marketplace. We will continue to search for additional energies to liberate and will strive to find new applications outside of the energy field for our existing technologies. For example, we currently have a technology that may be further developed to help cure certain cancers. The Company has been in contact with a cancer research department head at another educational institution and hopes to develop a similar relationship as outlined above.
There will be additional information posted as events develop.
Safe Harbor for Forward-looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. There are many factors that could cause the Company's expectations and beliefs about its operations, its services and service offerings, its results to fail to materialize. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof, and we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Liberated Energy, Inc.
Frank G. Pringle
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects