Toyota has been named the world's most valuable automotive brand, claiming back
the top spot from German marque BMW.
The Japanese car giant, which has a manufacturing plant in Burnaston, reclaimed the top spot as the most valuable automotive brand in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013, published yesterday.
According to the report, Toyota's brand value surged by 12% over the past year, one of the biggest movers in the automotive sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs