Toyota has been named the world's most valuable automotive brand, claiming back
the top spot from German marque BMW.
The Japanese car giant, which has a manufacturing plant in Burnaston, reclaimed the top spot as the most valuable automotive brand in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013, published yesterday.
According to the report, Toyota's brand value surged by 12% over the past year, one of the biggest movers in the automotive sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs