Toyota has been named the world's most valuable automotive brand, claiming back
the top spot from German marque BMW.
The Japanese car giant, which has a manufacturing plant in Burnaston, reclaimed the top spot as the most valuable automotive brand in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013, published yesterday.
According to the report, Toyota's brand value surged by 12% over the past year, one of the biggest movers in the automotive sector.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release