Toyota has been named the world's most valuable automotive brand, claiming back
the top spot from German marque BMW.
The Japanese car giant, which has a manufacturing plant in Burnaston, reclaimed the top spot as the most valuable automotive brand in the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2013, published yesterday.
According to the report, Toyota's brand value surged by 12% over the past year, one of the biggest movers in the automotive sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006