Peace in our time? The Middle East might get better odds than Sergio Garcia and Tiger Woods.
"He called me a whiner. That's probably right," Garcia said of his golf rival at a London sponsor's event. "It's also probably the first thing he's told you guys that's true in 15 years. I know what he is like. You guys are finding out . . .
"He can, and will, beat me a lot of times, but he is not going to step on me. I'm not afraid of him."
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact