SPRINGFIELD, Mass., May 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Beef Music Group, one of North America's hottest independent record labels, unveils artist promotion and development for Real Beef musicians.
"We have been recording cutting edge, multi-faceted musicians like Dr.Drew (a.k.a. Andrew Boatner), D Dave D Dave (David Hall), Spider (Christopher Saunders), TSS (Tyler Striplin-Sullivan), and Wads," said Fever the singer of Real Beef Music Group. "It was only natural that we would start promoting and developing this amazing talent."
According to the American Association of Independent Music (A2IM), a non-profit corporation that helps independently owned music labels achieve commercial terms on par with the major recording companies, indie labels comprise over 30 percent of the music industry's market share in the U.S. with 38 percent of digital sales.
"It's no secret that independent record labels are the way of the future," Fever the singer said. "We are competing on a level playing field with the big boys. That's why Real Beef Music Group is seizing the opportunity to get our top-notch talent to the masses. Our one-of-a-kind promotion and development is tailored to each artist."
Real Beef Music Group is the industry's first independent record label to bring Real Beef Music, a promotion and development company for Real Beef artists, some of the hottest East Coast artists in hip-hop and other genres. "Beef" Music will help solidify the music industry through artist development defined as "tyranny for the 21st century and beyond." Get ready for essence music of every genre.
Source: Real Beef Music Group
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief